Terms of personal data protection
I. Basic provisions
The controller of personal data according to Art. 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: ” GDPR “) is Kristína Tayara IČ: 06802419 with registered office at Veletržní 561/55, 170 00 Prague – Holešovice (hereinafter: ” administrator “).
The contact details of the administrator are
address: Veletržní 561/55, 170 00 Prague
phone number: +420 775 972 231
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person. The administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
II. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order. The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III.Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
– performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter b) GDPR,
– the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Art. 6 par. 1 letter f) GDPR,
– Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a). a) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of personal data processing is
– settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
– sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
The administrator makes automatic individual decision-making in the sense of Art. 22 GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
IV.Data retention period
The administrator stores personal data
– for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
– until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
After the retention period of personal data, the administrator will delete the personal data.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
The recipients of personal data are persons
– involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments under the contract,
– providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
– providing marketing services.
The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
– the right to access their personal data pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
– the right to correct personal data according to Art. 16 GDPR, or processing restrictions according to Art. 18 GDPR.
– the right to delete personal data according to Art. 17 GDPR.
– the right to object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR a
– the right to data portability according to Art. 20 GDPR.
– the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Art. III of these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
VII.Personal data security conditions
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form, in particular security passwords, backup encryption, anti-virus measures.
The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
VIII. Final provisions
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these terms by checking your agreement via the online form. By checking the agreement, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. The new version of these terms and conditions will be published on its website and at the same time the new version of these terms and conditions will be sent to you by the e-mail address you provided to the administrator.